Arches Orthotics Type 2 - Neutral/All Types
The Arches® line of Orthotics by FootScientific provides the perfect balance of correction, comfort, and performance for both the athlete and the lay user. The materials surpass comfort of most custom footbeds while retaining corrective features. The primary material, a cork amalgam, holds its comfortable shape over time with extra cushion for the heel and ball of the foot.
The Arches® Orthotics Type 2 for the neutral foot provides cradling support, comfort and stability. Pressure is dissipated evenly through the foot for comfort, injury prevention, and sensitive performance.
Place a pair of orthotics in each pair of shoes for maximum benefit. (Quantity discounts available.)
Each pair of orthotics is designed with 5 layers.
- Shock Absorbing Gel Pads: works for additional shock absorption and comfort
- Form Correcting Molded Cork: allows for shock absorption, maintains the alignment, and maintains the correction of the orthotic
- Heel Stabilizing Padded Foam: stabilizes the heel, providing comfort and support
- Comfort Layer of EVA Foam: allows for persistent shock absorption and comfort of the wearer
- Stay Dry B.K. Mesh: works to control perspiration, odor control, and transitional cushioning
Package contains: pair of Arches® Orthotics Type 2 - Pronation Control
DISCLAIMER: If you are a half size, we recommend sizing up as you can trim the top of the Orthotic to fit best in your shoe
Have Additional Questions or Need Help Ordering? Call Us Today at (801)666-6468