FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99
We donate 10% to the Wounded Warriors Project when you purchase the Camoflauge.
HSA Eligible - This item is now eligible to accept HSA payment!
The Arches® line of Orthotics by FootScientific balances correction, comfort, and performance for both the athlete and the lay user. The materials surpass the comfort of custom footbeds and enhance proper correction as the foot falls into the corrective base of the orthotic. The primary material, a cork amalgam, holds its comfortable shape over time.
The patented structure of the Arches® Orthotics Type 3 allows the over-flexed big toe to drop into a comfortable position while tilting the heel out of its abnormal position, neutralizing the heel. This structural shift creates immediate relief while standing and causes a better interplay of the foot’s structure while walking and running to create more stability and efficiency.
The Type 3 Orthotic:
- Neutralizes the foot.
- Takes pressure off key tendons.
- Increases power through better use of large muscle groups.
- Will reduce many common injuries found in those with high arches: metatarsalgia pain, pain on the outside of the ankle, pain on the lateral part of the foot, pain in the heel, such as plantar fasciitis, and problems with the heel and Achilles. Outward ankle rolling and sprains common to the high arched foot are also reduced.
What's Your Foot Type?
The Three Foot Types
Type 1: Pronating, Overpronating, Flat Foot, Fallen Arch
Type 2: Neutral Arch
Type 2 is for additional arch support, weight distribution off pressure points, and foot stabilization for a more responsive and comfortable foot.
Type 3: Supination, High Arch, High Rigid Arch, Cavovarus Foot , Inner Knee arthritis
- Superior to Custom Orthotics: Your foot falls comfortably into Arches® patented corrective shapes.
- Keeping it Honest and Simple: Arches® understands that choosing an orthotic based on your foot-type is much more important than choosing an orthotic based on activities engaged.
- Designed for Power: The Arches® corrected foot transfers power to large muscle groups and away from injury and pain-vulnerable small muscles and tendons like the plantar fascia.
- Correction AND comfort: Not a gushy gel that feels good for 30 seconds, neither a rigid corrective base that hurts for 30 months. Our cork amalgam keeps its corrective shape while conforming comfortably and flexibly to your foot.