Skip to content
What is your return policy?
- All of our products have a 60 day satisfaction guarantee! If you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it anytime within 60 days of purchase for a full refund (excludes shipping and must be in resell-able condition)
What is your exchange policy?
- Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us and place an order to receive the item of your choice. Please follow the return policy steps to receive a shipping label.
How much is your delivery charge and how long does it take to be shipped?
- Shipping charges depend on the location and weight of the package ordered. When checking out, the cost of shipping will be quoted before payment. Packages go out within 1-2 business days.
Can my insurance cover this?
- We are not set up with insurance – but please check with your insurance company as they sometimes cover our drop-foot brace.
How do I know my order went through?
- When your order has been successfully places you should be taken to a confirmation page as well as receiving an order confirmation e-mail.
Is the brace one size fits all?
- The brace is one size and can be adjusted accordingly.
Can I return orthotics I’ve trimmed?
- Orthotics that have been trimmed will not be accepted for return.
What orthotic should I get if I have plantar fasciitis?
- The plantar fascia can become stressed and inflamed by improper tension resulting from both the flat foot (Type 1) and the high ridged arch (Type 3). If you are not sure which type you are, Type 2 provides minor correction and stabilization that will be helpful.
Can the Elevate Drop Foot Brace be used on both feet?
- Yes – the brace is designed for either the left or the right foot or both. Please be careful and conscientious for the first couple of hours as you become accustomed to having one or both feet elevated to your preferred level.
Do you ship internationally?
- We ship our Arches Orthotics line and accessories to all countries. We also ship the Elevate Drop Brace internationally, excluding the following countries for our reseller partners (Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, and United Kingdom)
How can I attach the Elevate to sandals like the man in the video is wearing?
- Almost all good sandal material will work with the brace. Keens or Drew sandals, for example, have been popular. I suggest using and awl to place a hole just big enough to wiggle the screw through (with the washer on it), or purchase Crop-A-Dile if you prefer. After a few days, you could take the hook out and see if there is any distortion in the material if you would like to ensure all is well.
Do I need to buy the Crop-A-Dile to place the hooks where I want if there are no eyelets on my shoe?
- No, with good leather or other durable materials, I have found that the best solution is to use an awl. Press the sharp awl through the material in order to give it just enough room to wiggle our screw (with the washer on it) through. I find when I tighten the hook tight, it is solid and does not tear or stretch the material with wear. Some people like the look of creating their own eyelets using the Crop-A-Dile, but I have found its not necessary if you have or can secure an awl.
Do I have to put those hooks on my shoe every time I wear the brace?
- No. The hooks take a bit of effort to put into your shoes the first time, after that, just leave them in the shoe and simply put the cord in them when you are ready to wear the brace. The brace comes with black and silver hook kits, but you can purchase additional hook kits if you want to have several shoes ready to wear.
How long will that cord last?
- Watch for excessive fraying. Expect about eight months of daily use. However, the brace comes with a replacement cord and instructions. You can also purchase more cords on the site.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.