FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99
HSA Eligible - This item is eligible to accept HSA payment!
Arches® Orthotics Type 1 posts a corrective wedge, bringing the foot to a neutral position. This provides a stable foundation for your body and more efficient use of tendons and large muscles for a stronger off-step. Neutralizing the foot also takes undue pressure off the ankles and knees, ultimately affecting alignment in the hip and back. Our materials also absorb shock for all day comfort. Better than custom orthotics because Arches® allows your foot to fall comfortably into its corrected position.
- The Arches® line of Orthotics by FootScientific, demanded by collegiate and professional athletes for correction, comfort, and performance has been found equally effective for everyday use.
- Custom Orthotics that shapes to your foot (besides being expensive) show inferior outcomes for comfort and injury prevention to high-end prefab correction such as Arches®.
- Maintaining both comfort and correction over time is rare in corrective orthotics. Our primary material, a cork amalgam, facilitates this result.
What’s Your Foot Type?
Type 1: Pronating, Overpronating, Flat Foot, Fallen Arches
Type 1 is corrective for proper arch support: increasing comfort, promoting performance, and preventing injuries. Issues common to flat feet, such as plantar fasciitis, ankle and knee pain, or pain from undue pressure on the inside of the foot are relieved.
Most people know if they are pronating. If you are not sure, you will also find relief, comfort, and performance in the Type 2.
Type 2: Neutral Arch
Type 2 is for additional arch support, weight distribution off pressure points, and foot stabilization for a more responsive and comfortable foot.
Type 3: Supination, High Arch, High Rigid Arch, Cavovarus Foot , Inner Knee arthritis
Corrective for a more flexible foot, better pivot, minimizes outer-foot stress fractures and ankle rolling helps open space at the inner knee to lesson the pain of arthritis.
- Superior to Custom Orthotics: Your foot falls comfortably into Arches® patented corrective shapes.
- Keeping it Honest and Simple: Arches® understands that choosing an orthotic based on your foot-type is much more important than choosing an orthotic based on activities engaged.
- Designed for Power: The Arches® corrected foot transfers power to large muscle groups and away from injury and pain-vulnerable small muscles and tendons like the plantar fascia.
- Correction AND comfort: Not a gushy gel that feels good for 30 seconds, neither a rigid corrective base that hurts for 30 months. Our cork amalgam keeps its corrective shape while conforming comfortably and flexibly to your foot.
Each pair of orthotics is designed with 4 layers.
- Form Correcting Molded Cork: allows for shock absorption, maintains the alignment, and maintains the correction of the orthotic
- Heel Stabilizing Padded Foam: stabilizes the heel, providing comfort and support
- Comfort Layer of EVA Foam: allows for persistent shock absorption and comfort of the wearer
- Stay Dry B.K. Mesh: works to control perspiration, odor control, and transitional cushioning