FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99
HSA Eligible - This item is now eligible to accept HSA payment!
Arches® Orthotics Type 1 posts a corrective wedge from end to end and brings the foot to neutral – providing a stable foundation for your body and better use of tendons and muscle for a stronger off-step. In addition, this immediately takes pressure off of the ankles and knees, which can ultimately affect alignment in the hip and back. The materials in the orthotic will also absorb shock to the foot and heel.
- The Arches® line of Orthotics by FootScientific was initially created for collegiate and professional athletes for correction, comfort, and performance and has been found equally effective for the lay user.
- Three distinct designs balance and stabilize each of the three major foot types.
- The materials used surpass comfort of most custom footbeds while retaining corrective features. The primary material, a cork amalgam, holds its comfortable shape over time with extra cushion for the heel and ball of the foot.
What’s Your Foot Type?
Type 1: "Pronating", "Overpronating", "Flat Foot", "Fallen Arches"
Type 2: "Neutral Arch”
Type 2 is for additional arch support, weight distribution off pressure points, and foot stabilization for a more responsive and comfortable foot. Wet footprint reveals moderate space where the arch rises. With foot flat on the floor, the tip of your finger will disappear to the first joint.
Type 3: "Supination", "High Arch", "High Rigid Arch", "Cavovarus Foot" , "Inner Knee arthritis"
Each pair of orthotics is designed with 4 layers.
- Form Correcting Molded Cork: allows for shock absorption, maintains the alignment, and maintains the correction of the orthotic
- Heel Stabilizing Padded Foam: stabilizes the heel, providing comfort and support
- Comfort Layer of EVA Foam: allows for persistent shock absorption and comfort of the wearer
- Stay Dry B.K. Mesh: works to control perspiration, odor control, and transitional cushioning