Relieve Foot and Inner Knee Arthritis Pain.Click Here To Buy Now Or Learn More Below
Developed over a 12 year period and scientifically backed, the TYPE 3 Arches® Orthotics are specially designed to open the joint of the inner knee and relieve pain from inner knee arthritis (approximately 90% of all knee osteoarthritis), high arch, supination, and grinding knee pain. It’s patented design includes a “lateral post” – or wedge – across its entire length and a drop in the ball of the big toe – effectively changing the angle of the foot’s contact with the ground – and opening the pressure on the inner knee! (See the left leg before and after below)
An advantage of our Type 3 for those with a high arch is that it is designed to help relieve foot and ankle symptoms from the supinating foot (“cavovarus foot”). These symptoms include plantar fasciitis, outer foot stress and tenderness, and ankle sprains and rolling.*
Watch the Video to Learn More
- *If you have a “flat foot” and do not have inner knee arthritis please see our Type 1 Orthotics
- *If you don’t have “high arch”, “flat foot”, or aren’t sure, see our Type 2 Orthotics
- Provides the perfect balance of correction, comfort, and control.
- Reduces many common injuries and problems found in those with high arches including:Grinding knee pain, Inner knee pain, metatarsalgia pain, Inner knee arthritis, Medial osteo arthritis, Knee osteoarthritis, Pain on the outside of the ankle, Pain on the lateral part of the foot, Pain in the heel, Plantar fasciitis, Problems with the heel and achilles, Ankle rolling and sprains, and other related conditions
- Produces a better interplay while walking and running to create more stability and efficiency.
- Creates immediate relief while standing.
- Neutralizes the foot, taking pressure off of key tendons and increasing power in your step.
- One year guarantee on comfort and corrective features
- Full to ¾ length semi-ridged, semi-soft orthotic.
- Material density and quality replicates those used in custom orthotics.
- Materials allow for modification by trained foot-care providers.
- Orthotics will mold to natural foot shape in a 1-3 week period of consistent wear and will not lose their corrective shape.
- Perfect balance of control and comfort
- Designed to relieve pain and stress in foot, ankle, knee, hip and back.
- Place in each pair of shoes for maximum benefit (Quantity discounts included)
Have Additional Questions or Need Help Ordering?
Call Us Today at (801)666-6468Click Here To Buy Now
What Clients Are Saying:
I've had these inserts for over a week now, and I put them in sneakers I walk and exercise in, and by far get the most steps per day. I'm 53 and I've struggled with knee pain for many years now and have tried many other inserts, professional orthotics, etc. Lot's of time, money and professionals that tend to be more focused on the high arch than anything else. Not too long ago I realized that my wear pattern on my soles was primarily on the outside edge and heal areas and started researching, which led me to these inserts. I do believe I have less pain in my knee already, and I'll keep monitoring for a little longer, but I expect to come back to buy a couple more pairs for other shoes. I'm optimistic that these inserts will continue to take pressure from my knee meniscus and relieve the pain that professionals (Including knee surgeons) haven't been able to. If you have similar symptoms and tread wear....they are worth a shot!
- Patrick R.
I have had sore feet, ankle problems and knee pain for years. I had surgery on one of my feet some years ago and it helped somewhat. The next time I went in she suggested I try the Type 3 orthotic. I have been wearing it for about one week now and my foot, ankle and knee pain are 90% better. My feet feel grounded and cushioned. I find I am holding my whole body with less tension. I have started walking again for exercise and am happy to say I have very little pain. This is a great product and I highly recommend it to anyone with high arches. Thank you so much.